More Singles Than You Can Imagine....


HeirChex Digital Servicing:
This blog is setup to feed all the new material coming from HeirChex Digital Servicing. All artist material is for radio professional use only. Contact us for more information

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Grand Prize "Point Of View"

Artist: Grand Prize
Song: Point Of View
CD: Identity
Genre: Rock
Label: A'postrophe Records

It's going to be easier, it's going to be over
It's going to be lighter, the pain will cease
You lift me up when I'm falling down
You bring me peace when there's none to be found
The chains are tight they hold me still
While round and round I go on this carrousel
The anchor has been set in stone
This world cries out it won't leave me alone
It's going to be easier, it's going to be over
It's going to be lighter, the pain will cease
It's crystal clear who I need to fear
Teach me as Your presence draws me near





The band based out of Boise, ID and active in a church where lead singer Caldwell's father is pastor and Caldwell himself served as youth pastor for five years, has a fresh sound that's being compared to current hit makers Switchfoot and Jeremy Camp. Caldwell says Grand Prize is just four guys who love Jesus and want to serve Him with their music. Produced by local favorite Scott Pergande, Identity is full of 11 catchy, relentlessly hooky tunes-all written by the band-reminiscent at times of artists as diverse as U2 and the Goo Goo Dolls. The follow-up to Reveal Your Love, Grand Prize's well received fall 2002 indie debut, Identity will be welcomed by Christian music fans everywhere, especially the band's substantial West Coast fan base which has been nurtured by three years of nearly constant touring.

Track Listing:
1. It's Not Over
2. Break Me
3. To See You
4. Point Of View
5. You Are Wonderful
6. King Of Kings
7. Like I Never Did
8. I Remember
9. I'm Waiting
10. Shepherd Of My Soul
11. Your Love Will Never Fade

No comments: