More Singles Than You Can Imagine....


HeirChex Digital Servicing:
This blog is setup to feed all the new material coming from HeirChex Digital Servicing. All artist material is for radio professional use only. Contact us for more information

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Apologetix "Christmasnite" (Parody of "Kryptonite" performed by Three Doors Down)

Artist: Apologetix
Song: Christmasnite (Parody of "Kryptonite" performed by Three Doors Down)
CD: The 12 Downloads at Christmas
Genre: Christmas
Label: Parodudes Records





Lyrics:

I took a walk around the world to see Your promised sign
I left my buddies laughin' somewhere in the sand behind
I watch the world glow to the dark light of the moon
I see another light in view
I walk the world but to a star's light not the moon
After all I knew it had to be something to do with You
I really don't mind not havin' my old friends
As long as You'll meet me in Bethlehem
If I'm a crazy man, well, You still called me through the sand
If I'm a wise man, well, then You prepared the gold in my hand
I'll keep Your light in sight, with my search for You, it\'s like
Christmas night
You called me strongly from the East
But still, Lord Jesus, I\'m no king
You took this planet by surprise whenever You came down
You stunned all them in Bethlehem
I caught Your beacon to these men
I picked it up and took my map and started out
CHORUS

Matthew 2:1
After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem ...

No comments: