More Singles Than You Can Imagine....


HeirChex Digital Servicing:
This blog is setup to feed all the new material coming from HeirChex Digital Servicing. All artist material is for radio professional use only. Contact us for more information

Monday, March 7, 2016

HOUSEOFTHOMAS "Find Me"

Artist: HOUSEOFTHOMAS
Song: Find Me
CD: A New Day Is Now
Genre: Rock, CHR
Label: Hot Train Records
Homepage

HOUSEOFTHOMAS, aka HOT is a full tank of energy blazing a live show that can not be stopped! Led by singer/ guitarist Robbie Lee, the band carries a polished, mainstream rock/pop sound filled with incredible hooks and melodies that keep everyone wanting more!

In June, 2012 HOUSEOFTHOMAS released their sophomore project entitled “A New Day Is Now” featuring the single hit release “Find Me”. The 6 song EP produced by CR Pendleton, with guest appearances by Scotty Wilbanks (Third Day), Brian Bunn (DecembeRadio), and Josh Lovelace (Needtobreathe), carries an inspiring message of hope inside a driving, upbeat class of music. Influenced from such diverse artists as Bon Jovi to U2 and Keith Urban to Steven Curtis Chapman, HOUSEOFTHOMAS is sure to not disappoint their listeners.




“Find Me”
BMI Robbie T Lee All rights reserved.
Featuring Scotty Wilbanks (Newsong, Third Day)

[Verse 1]
You say you can’t take it anymore
As you stand there holding hands with a reason
A reason not to change
You don’t know what it is you’re fighting for
But you carry the world on your shoulders
And you wonder why your heart is strained

[Pre-Chorus]

Don’t you know, don’t you know I’ve got plans for you
Don’t you know, don’t you know that I’ll see you through

[Chorus]

If you search for me
You’ll find me, I’ll be there
And I’ll never leave
No tomorrow I’ll be there
I’ll be there to catch you when you fall
I’ll be there to answer when you call
So when you’re ready, I’ll be waiting here for you

[Verse 2]

Nobody wants to go out alone
And everybody’s looking for someone
To bring some kind of relief
And everybody wants to change how they feel inside
With just a crith of faith believe me
I’ll give you everything you need

[Pre-Chorus]

Don’t you know, don’t you know I’ve got plans for you
Don’t you know, don’t you know that I’ll see you through

[Chorus]

[Bridge] x2

Can’t you see
I wanna be
All of your everything

[Breakdown]
Don’t wait, don’t wait, don’t wait until your story’s over

BAND CONTACT:
Robbie Lee
robbie@houseofthomas.org
404-502-5744

Management & Booking:
management@houseofthomas.org



Publishing: BMI / Robbie T. Lee

No comments: